The planning team is working to schedule a number of events to provide the Penn community with opportunities to experience immersive technologies, to create immersive content, to reflect on those experiences and discuss the applications in academe, and to learn from others who are already engaged in this space whether for teaching and learning or research. Curious?
- Webinar: Virtual Reality at the University of Oklahoma Libraies (Sept. 19 @ noon)
- Tech Open Houses & opportunities to see demos & try new technologies
- Join us at the Digital Research Fair on Friday, Sept. 22 @ 1-3 pm
- Save the Date: November 8 for demos, vendors, & the latest technologies
- PennImmersive Fall Symposium spotlighting Penn people and trends
- Tuesday, October 17 from 10 am – 12 pm
- Registration is required
- Hands-on workshops and webinars (ongoing)
We welcome feedback on other events you would like to propose.