One of the easiest ways to contribute to PennImmersive is to toss an idea, a link, an example, or a contact into The Bucket.
The Bucket is a simple form to help identify potential case studies, field trips, technologies, people, projects, and events. Each month we will spotlight a handful of entries so you can learn as we do. Find csv files with all submissions in Box: PennImmersive_Public > Data > Resources from the Bucket
Top 5 Resources from August:
- Technologies: Trello board of VR industry
- At Penn: Chris McAdam’s talk at ISC’s IT Staff Convention, Spring 2017
(PennKey login req’d): Semi Fictitious Realms – Virtual Reality and Unrealized Architecture
- Philly Plus: Malvern, PA Prep: What Role Should VR & AI Play in Education?
- Lit Review & Libraries: The University of Oklahoma Libraries & Virtual Reality
- Events: Reimagine Education, Dec. 4-5, 2017 in Philadelphia
Thank you in advance for your contributions!